Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, January 10th, 2010

Long Run | 14 Miles | Central Park

It's mornings like these when I really don't feel like leaving my bed, but with the NYRR half-marathon only two weeks away I knew that I had to get a few more long runs in before the race, so I dragged myself up to Central Park for a couple of laps. Despite it being only 4 degrees with the wind chill, the sun was warming, and I didn't really notice the cold after the first mile or two. I'll be using RunKeeper, a GPS enabled app, to keep track of my outdoor runs. Check out the map below and click on the link in the top left corner for more stats:



Anyone else from Full Throttle running in the NYRR half-marathon in Central Park on January 24th?

Pace: 8:30ish average
Total Distance: 14 miles (including my run home)

No comments:

Post a Comment